Tiger Eyes

Good morning!

Who doesn't love Judy Blume? I think she wrote the novel for every stage of one's life. We all have our favorites but I remember idly picking up Tiger Eyes and really being moved by it. It was so melancholy but not overly dramatic.  It's one of my favorites from her. (BTW, did you know it was made into a movie? One that was released in June? That was directed by Judy Blume's son? Neither did I until today. I will have to see it.)

So why did I talk about all that? Because of this:


Haken Tiger Eyes


Tiger Eyes is a fiery metallic orange. It has some amazing glow. It applies gorgeously, dries quickly and is simply gorgeous. It's well pigmented but I recommend three coats for best results. It applies sheer on first coat but builds nicely.

I cannot get enough of it. I was really sad when I had to remove it. This will be worn a lot this summer.



I purchased this as part of a 5 for $10 deal. Haken is no longer available but I have seen some colors being sold on eBay.

So...since I brought up Judy Blume, what's your favorite Judy Blume novel? Who was your favorite YA author when you were young?

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top