Fast and Feathered

Good morning!

Today is the kickoff for Duck football and I'm thrilled. This means it's the start of Duck Day manicures!
This season's theme is Fast and Feathered.


Go! Ducks! Go!





Matt bought me Red Angel stamping plates and I knew I was going to be using them a lot for my Duck Day manicures.




What I used:

Base color is Pure Ice Platinum Base Coat (My favorite white creme ever. I received it as a press sample last year.)
Stamps are Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lightening and Jumping Jade as well as a mini Sally Hansen unnamed silver
The duck water decal I got as a gift from Matt. Probably the easiest water decal I've ever used. He got it from my Amazon wish list.
Lastly, I used my Red Angel plate RA-116. They are actually leaf stamps but I thought they also looked like feathers.

I'm pretty happy that I'll only miss 30 minutes of the game. My best friend is going to be in town for the game so I'm hoping to meet up with her ever so briefly before she has to head home to Seattle.

Have a great weekend and GO DUCKS!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top