Haunted in Chelsea

Good morning!

I made a trip to Dollar tree this last weekend and managed to snag some more goodies.

NYC Haunted on index and ring
NYC Chelsea on middle and pinkie


I know NYC pops up at Dollar Tree every so often but it never seems to pop up in my area. So I was pleasantly surprised to find these in a two pack.


Three coats over base coat

Haunted is from Halloween 2012 and was limited edition. If it was something you missed, you'll want to check and see if it's at Dollar Tree. Haunted is a black crelly with gold hex glitter. I read that the formula was thick and goopy but mine sure wasn't. It's nicely fluid and applied well. The glitter is a bit of a disappointment though. You have to dab to get it all over the nail and it gets covered up with more coats.
This dries quickly as promised but not as quick as many of the Essence Colour & Go polishes I own. You really do have to apply three coats for best results.

Chelsea is a metallic berry red. It has minimal brush strokes for a metallic. It applies beautifully and dries quickly. Two thicker coats will be nicely opaque but three is my usual. This used to be part of the core for the In A Minute formulation but it has been discontinued.

There ya have it. I also picked up some more Milani at DT but I haven't yet had a chance to swatch them.

I purchased these at Dollar Tree with my own money.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top