Swirly

Hey there!

I had a crazy burst of energy and got me to my computer. I've been doing more nail art lately because it's a nice way to unwind at the end of the day. (End of the day is hilarious. I wake up for insanely early. 5 p.m. is like hella late for me now.)

I was going through my stash and making sure the bottles were clean and capped tight when I realized I hadn't used China Glaze Blue Sparrow in forever. So I decided to watermarble with it.

Base is Orly Lollipop
swirled with China Glaze 108 Degrees and Blue Sparrow




I was also inspired because I went to Sally Beauty and picked up 108 Degrees and Orly Lollipop. It was super sunny and very warm and I wanted sparkly nails.



So I found Blue Sparrow to be not so good for water marbling. It didn't spread that well and ended up clumping. It turned out okay but it could've been a hell of a lot better.

That's my story about that. I'm excited for some free time to just take photos and edit because I have a lot to show. But first, I will be going to see Whitesnake in concert on Saturday. Seriously, the Douglas County Fair can book some good acts. Good, if you're old like me anyway!


Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top