Duck into a win

Good day!

I'm super late posting this because I worked all weekend long. I was tired after and just didn't feel like doing anything so I didn't.
That said, here's my Duck Day mani for September 7. BTW, we totally beat up on Virginia. 59-10.
Next week Tennessee!

Go Ducks!





Here's what I used:

Base color is Revlon Emerald City which is a matte suede finish
I used Urban Outfitters Holographic Silver on thumb
Konad Special polosh in white and yellow on middle finger
Stamps are the alphabet plate from a Claire's kit
The clouds are Sephora by OPI White Hot, Milani Yellow Mark and Wet n Wild Atten-Hut

The theme for the week was to wear green and Emerald City was the perfect choice. I wanted to keep it matte and add texture which is why I used two texture polishes. Since I now have an alphabet plate, it's easier to add the acronym for Win The Day. How could I resist some late summer holo action? Which is why I stamped "O" all over my thumb.

There ya have it. Now I just have to work something out for a Tennessee manicure and begin thinking about my next Duck Day manicure.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top