Ducky Digits

Good morning!

I'm late with my Duck Day manicure. We had a lot of running around to do before the game and then headed out to a local watering hole with a friend to watch it. The goo news is that I finished the mani, got Matt some new clothes and the Ducks beat Cal decisively. All in all, an excellent Saturday.

Ducky does it!

Clearly, I had a good time using my striping tape. I wanted to play more with negative space and I think it was okay. I haven't discovered the polish that will make it look really cool yet.




I actually took a photo of my right hand and that will be shown next. In the meantime, here's what's going on for my left hand:

Thumb: Negative space design with Joe Fresh Jade
Index: Negative space design with Revlon Emerald City
Middle: French tip with Joe Fresh Jade and Revlon Emerald City, duck water decal
Ring: Two coats of China Glaze Graffiti Glitter
Pinkie: Simple tape design with Urban Outfitters Silver Holo topped with Revlon Emerald City

I was disappointed that my thumb smudged and my decal somehow picked up green polish but if that was the worst of it, so be it.

Here's my right hand which was a bit underwhelming.


What I used:

Index: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Jumping Jade with Urban Outfitters Silver Holo French tip and metallic green striping tape
Middle: Negative space design with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Jumping Jade
Ring: French tip with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Jumping Jade and smaller duck decal
Pinkie: Urban Outfitters Silver Holo topped with China Glaze Graffiti Glitter

I could not get a clear shot of my right thumb. It had a base of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Jumping Jade and I did a tape design using Urban Outfitters Silver Holo sponged over. Once again, my decal managed to get some green polish. Weird.

So there ya have it. Another triumphant week for the Ducks!

One Comment

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top