Lunch at the Delhi and Who Are You Wearing?

Good morning.

Today I have some more OPI polishes from the goody bag mom gave me.

OPI Lunch at the Delhi

OPI Who Are You Wearing?




Three coats over base coat

I used to own Who Are You Wearing and I ended up sending it off to the Zoya Polish exchange back in 2009. It was the only one I liked out of the 2007 Holiday in Hollywood but I was kind of underwhelmed.
Revisiting now with a new bottle and I'm smitten. It has everything to do with sunlight. I originally wore it in the winter and Oregon winters are quite gloomy so I didn't get the true beauty of this. So I'm so happy to have it back into the fold and I will never neglect it again!



Three coats over base coat

Oh, pink. I have such a love/hate with it. I worked at Ed Wyse Beauty Supply when the India collection was launched and I remembered liking it but only buying Moon over Mumbai and Curry Up Don't Be Late. (I still need Royal Rajah Ruby and Black Cherry Chutney.) But I skipped over Lunch at the Delhi because pink.
Lo, these years later and I quite like it. It's not too precious and it's nice and bright. However, this may end up on my toes more often that it does my fingers.



Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top