Meet the Rivals Week 4

Good morning!

Today the Ducks are taking on the Cal Golden bears. This is the one game every year that I'm a bit nervous. Even when Cal is having a bad season, they give us a challenge. I'm hoping we take 'em and I'm excited to watch.

I'm really disappointed with this manicure. The weather hasn't been the friendliest for painting because it's so damp. Plus, my top coat gave me trouble. I haz the sads.

Smeary stamps!





The idea was great but the execution poor. I hate when that happens.




What I used:

Index is a base of Orly Dayglow, stamped with Orly La Playa and Konad Special Polish in yellow

All other fingers are a base of Orly Blue Suede, topped with two thin coats of Revlon Royal
Sponged China Glaze Lighthouse and Art Club Striper in Yellow over it. I used Konad Special Polish in white for the third bear stamp.

The bear stamps come from Born Pretty Store plate s10.




I received the Born Pretty Plate for review. It works great and I've used the bear design before. Today just didn't work out for me well. I think I got the same shakiness the Ducks often have when they play Cal!

Later today I will post my Ducks manicure. I will be extra careful for that!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top