Bad Mother Flockers

Good morning!

This is actually a make up manicure. I had done something on Saturday but I had been so exhausted that it looked awful and I ended up smudging the hell out of it by falling asleep on the couch. So I had to start over and I'm glad I did. This was something I wanted to do for awhile and it was nice to have the time to do it.




On Thursday, I showed you a University of Washington themed manicure since UW was the upcoming opponent. UO and UW have more than a long standing rivalry, it's more of an intense hatred. And for the past nine years, the Ducks have dominated the Huskies. This year had m a bit nervous. The Huskies are a vastly improved team with a fierce defense.

I had good reason to be nervous because the Dawgs came out blazing. However, we never lost our lead and quarterback Marcus Mariota was simply electrifying. No wonder he's a Heisman candidate. Final score was 45-24 and it was hard fought and a wee bit sloppy but a win is a win!




My inspiration for this look is the Sonic Boom helmet worn against Virginia and on Saturday against Washington.

I decided to add green to this look since that was the spirit color for the week. I'm really pleased with how it all came out.


Here's what I used:

All fingers except ring have a base of Zoya Trixie.
I used striping tape to make a radiant pattern and sponged Sally Hansen Jumping Jade, Kleancolor Metallic Green and Sally Hansen Lightening and peeled the tape away before the polish dried.

Ring finger is Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Sugar Fix. I stamped part of a full nail pattern from Red Angel plate RA-111 using Jumping Jade and Metallic Green. Then I added an "X" above that to stand for the decade of dominance the Ducks have had over the Huskies.

This was a pretty cool look and I love how it came out. 

Next up is Washington State! Go Ducks!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top