Meet The Rivals Week 5

Good day!

Today I have a manicure inspired by the Colorado Buffaloes. They will be playing the Ducks tomorrow. This isn't a terribly exciting game as it appears that the Ducks will most likely dominate tomorrow. But hey, you never know...

Boulder is a nice city.

I just picked up the Kleancolor Retro City set, which is a series of really saturated and brilliant metallic polishes. The base for this look is Metallic Black. It's a great polish that is easily a one coater and is loaded with lovely silver and gold micro shimmer.


Here is what I used:

Index finger - Art Club Gold glitter striper
Middle finger - Zoya Goldie, Orly Solid Gold and Konad plate m4
Ring Finger - Metallic gold striping tape
Thumb and pinkie - White Konad Special polish and Konad plate m4

Sadly, this a quick post. I recently took on another role at work and I'm beginning it today! I'm a bundle of nerves, yo!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top