Meet the Rivals Week 8

Good morning!

Today will be short and to the point. Being crazy busy has not ended for me and I'm squeezing this in.





This week the Ducks take on UCLA. This will definitely be a fun game. UCLA has vastly improved their game and will bring a challenge. ESPN's College Gameday is also in town to cover the game. Seriously, it makes this town crazy go nuts when they come. Since I live really close to Autzen Stadium, you can imagine the sound.




Here's what I used:
Index and middle have two coats of Orly Snowcone with Kelancolor Metallic Yellow accent
Ring and pinkie have a base of Metallic Yellow with Snowcone accent
I used my plate from Born Pretty Store to stamp a bear face with Konad Special Polish in white.

It's a pretty simple manicure but I quite like it. And there ya have it. On to giving myself a rad Duck Day manicure next!


Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top