Opals and chocolate

Good morning!

Today I have some nail art that I did for my mom's birthday in October. I don't know why I had never done it before because I loved it.

Sinful Colors Leather Loose stamped with Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Sea Pearl









I do love a good matte polish. Leather Loose is a snazzy red toned brown with orange and bronze shimmer. I had to use four coats because my nails just weren't playing nice but this can easily apply in two. I added top coat to my ring finger for fun.

I used one of my Essence Stampy Plates for the bubbly pop design and Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Sea Pearl. There's nothing like stamping a good duochrome over a matte. Just sayin'.


Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top