This Duck is late

Good day!

So...there's not going to be a lot of context with this one. I just don't have the time to write anything. This is my busy time anyway but now I'm teaching classes as well as my other endeavours and well, I'm freaking busy.

Here's my Duck Day manicure for October 26:





I used Wet n' Wild Poison Ivy and Revlon Electric on my ring finger.I took some mesh and laid it out over my fingers and sponged Pure Ice Silver Mercedes to get this snazzy effect. Then I stamped a bunch of stars with colors I can't recall. (I'm so very frazzled and I apologize.)


I appreciate you coming by and I look forward to being able to give you more attention. Thank you!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top