You Yacht To Know Better

Oh holy buckets! It's been awhile and I was crazy busy. Gratefully, the holidays are just about behind us and I should be able to get back into business. Which is why I'm gently coming back and posting a little something.

My first order of business is to post a long forgotten swatch of Finger Paints You Yacht to Know Better.





From the A Pair Affair collection

Three coats, check. Formula, good. Dry time, good. Still making me long for Barielle Falling Star? You bet.
Which makes sense since Michelle Mismas was behind this particular collection.

I got this in September or October at Sally. Swatched it and then got insanely busy and it lingered in my folder. I feel better now that I have made up for it.

I'm hoping to get back into this because I miss blogging. I'm thinking about getting a tablet so I can continue to blog and not have to use my computer since that is mainly used for work. I got that brilliant idea because I got a Nexus 5 in November and I'm practically glued to it.

Anyway. I have lots and lots to swatch because I've been a nail polish buying fiend as of late. Plus I went to Las Vegas earlier this month and hit up two Chanel boutiques and got new stamping plates. There's much to do yo. 

Hope to see you soon!

One Comment

  1. Love this and you can have MY Barielle Falling Star(SERIOUSLY) that's no joke! This is much buttery and smooth~ which equals easy removal cant say that bout FS....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top