Like gourmet chocolate

Good afternoon!

Today I have some old nail art I did in November when I hauled a bit at Big Lots.





I saw a Revlon two pack with Royal and I couldn't say no. Royal is my all time favorite cobalt blue jelly and his makes my fourth backup I've purchased. Yep, crazy. However, this two pack was even more rad because it included Espresso and I was needing a good brown creme.
So I went home and I did this:




I was inspired by the artisan chocolates I saw at my favorite high end hippie grocery store and I had to do it on my nails since Matt wouldn't buy me the candy.

Base is Revlon Espresso which is sadly discontinued but I've no doubt easily found. It goes on beautifully and was good to go in two coats. It's a fast dry polish so dry time was awesome. There is a subtle shimmer but it's often hard to see.

My dots are:
Nina Ultra Pro Lilac-ing Discipline
China Glaze Heli-Yum
Orly Gumdrop

I thought it looked really cute and it kept me distracted from wanting candy for a good 30 minutes. And then I wanted candy. Le sigh.

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time!

I purchased Revlon Espresso at Big Lots in a two pack for two dollars. I bought all the others ages ago at Sally Beauty Supply.



One Comment

  1. Um, this is fantastically, wonderfully gorgeous. GOOOOOORgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top