Nova

Good day.

I wasn't going to get sucked into the Formula X by Sephora polishes. I saw some lovely photos and I even looked them over at the Sephora in Eugene. But I couldn't pull the trigger. Until I wandered into the store at the Miracle Mile Shops in Las Vegas and met Earl.

Earl was simply wonderful y'all. We talked polish and makeup and he was delightful. Earl also found me the most perfect metallic green eyeliner. (Hello Lancome!) Best of all was that Earl is colorblind.
That bit of info made me giddy so I was buying pretty much anything Earl was selling. Which is how I ended up with this:




I am not at all disappointed. It's the red glitterbomb that I didn't know I wanted or needed. I love that it's not a classic red but it has lots of berry tones going on.


I don't know if it's supposed to be textured or what and I kind of don't curr. This went on really well in spite of its thickness and only needed two coats. What I really feared was the dry time. Chunky glitter like this either dry real fast or not at all. This dried really, really fast. And it wore really well too. Then again, a lot of glitter polishes wear like iron for me so...that's not saying much.


The last photo was just for funsies. I took it with my Nexus 5 phone which has a fabulous camera. However, the color was not at all accurate. And Google automatically uploads my pics and does an "auto awesome." Which can be fun but not so much with nail swatches. So I doubt I'll use it much for that. However, I have taken brilliant photos of my cats and frankly, that's all that matters.

So to wrap up, I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger on a Formula X polish. Totally worth it if only for the experience of meeting Earl. Who also hooked me up with the best eye makeup remover I've ever used. (Hello again Lancome! Clearly, Earl loves him some Lancome.)

I got this at the Sephora store in the Miracle Mile Shops in Las Vegas at Planet Hollywood. I do not recall what I paid because I paid for it with winnings from craps and thus I did not care. However, I strongly recommend visiting the store because Earl will hook you up!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top