Winter Pick me up

Good day.

I was feeling like a prickly pear yesterday due to the weather so I decided to give myself a manicure to cheer up. Things were becoming a bit too precious as I worked so I had to make it my kind of cute.


Skulls!


I needed a palate cleanser because I'd been wearing so many dark polishes so I started with this:



SpaRitual In the Buff is a great sheer jelly. The kind of my nails but better kind. It goes on beautifully and dries fast. Above is three coats.

It's great but that's way too classy for me. I had to funk it up:



Here's how it breaks down:

Left to Right: Wet N Wild How I Met your Magenta, Orly Lemonade, Lollipop, Gumdrop and Snowcone on tips
I used all of the above for the stamping with the exception of my index and middle fingers. I used China Glaze Heli-Yum on index and Wet N Wild  French White Creme.

The stamps are from one of the Claire's stamping kits I bought at the end of summer.

It's not perfect but it was cute and I enjoyed it. It also made me realize how much I loved the Orly Sweet collection. I'm debating on whether or not I should break down and buy Pixy Stix and Cotton Candy just so I have the whole collection. But I really don't like pink so...I dunno. We'll see.


I bought SpaRitual In the Buff at Ross in a two pack for $9.97. All the others I bought ages and eons ago.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top