Baby oh Baby

Good morning!

Seems like all my girlfriends are having babies or just had a baby. While I am very happy for them, I'm also grateful I opted out. My poor girlfriend J had the worst morning sickness and was just miserable. Good news is that she's due in a week and a half so that part will be soon over. And we will all get to see the cutest little Texan girl born in Oregon. I'm excited to meet Baby J!

With all of this baby business going on, I had to some sweet nail art for J's baby shower:


I was inspired by baby J's nursery which is in shades of pink, sage green and brown. I didn't want to be too literal with baby designs so I decided to be a bit whimsical.


Here's how it breaks down:

The base is OPI Lunch at the Delhi which was the closest I could come to the pink in Baby J's room.
I used Essence Exits on Your Right, Revlon Espresso, Orly Lollipop and Wet n Wild French White Creme for everything else.

The stamps come from my Red Angel, Claire's and Essence stamping plates. I stamped the cupcake and filled it in with a dotting tool and added Kleancolor Metallic Red to fill in the cherry. I'm disappointed some dots got smudged but I was working a little too quickly. Have to learn to give myself more time.
J loved it and thought it was adorable so that's all that matters, really.


I bought nearly everything used ages ago except for OPI Lunch at the Delhi. That was gifted to em by my mommy.

2 Comments

  1. Replies
    1. That was one of my favorite stamps. I'll definitely be using it more.

      Delete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top