Seriously

Well hey there. I dropped off the face of the earth again. After one of the most amazing nights of my life the following happened:

1. I went back to Portland for the makeup show for Moonspell, Leaves' Eyes and Atrocity. It was fantastic. Liv Kristine's voice is magical and I was so pleased to finally see her perform. Moonspell was amazing (naturally.) and I love Atrocity more and more every time I see them perform.

2. I got the flu almost immediately thereafter and it took me almost a week and a half to recover. It was very bad y'all. Very bad.

3. I got a surprise phone call telling me that I had been subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury. When did I get this call? Oh, just the night before I was to testify. So I had to scramble to rearrange my schedule and call into work. That was fun.
Before you wonder what kinds of shenanigans I was up to, the reason I was testifying is because I witnessed my neighbor's house being burglarized about a year and a half ago. The good news is that the dude who did it plead guilty and is going to jail. Sadly, my neighbor passed away about six months ago so she never had the satisfaction of that closure. I met her daughter at the courthouse and she was very pleased at the outcome. I'm glad I could help but I miss my neighbor, she was a very lovely lady who made the neighborhood so warm and friendly,

And that's the story. I'm trying to get back to rights and I may just be on track. Matt got me a tablet so now I can work on the blog much more efficiently and leave my computer for work. So, yay!

Thanks for your patience and sticking around. It is greatly appreciated.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top