Leisurely Sundays

Good afternoon.

Today I have a random bit of nail art that I did this last Sunday. I love Sundays, I can just hang out and play with polish. This look isn't spectacular but helped me view colors together and play spesome technique. Apologies in advance for not having all polishes listed but I've been a busy and tired lamb. Such is life.








I wanted to do something with cling wrap and have a bit of a jeweled look and this is what I ended up with. My base is Sephora by OPI Neutral Beauty. I used Orly Flagstone Rush and Color Club Blue-topia in here too.

As you can see my left pinkie has a lot going on and we are just going to ignore it. It was an experiment that didn't work out. And that's all I will say about that. But that is how I spend my Sundays.

I like the look but I am not in love. My color choices were not the best. Lesson learned. Guess we will see what I do next Sunday!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top