Me and my lover

Good day.

I almost hate to admit it but I'm starting to lose interest in the texture trend. Not that it stopped me from buying yet another one but I justify it because I got one from a brand in quite fond of.

Essence Me and My Lover - three coats


Me and My Lover is a blue based red with red shimmer and god sparkle. It has texture, clearly. It applies really nicely, not too thick. I was concerned about dry time but it dried really quickly. You can easily get by with two coats for opacity, I chose three as is my usual.



While I'm starting to move past the textured polish trend, I am glad to have this as it's something that was missing from the textures in my stash.

I got this at Fred Meyer for $1.99.


Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top