Scorpion and skull

Good morning.

So way back in February when I went to see Moonspell, I of course did some nail art. I'm underwhelmed because I never could get a good concept together and as usual, I was pressed for time. Nonetheless, I still wanted to share it.




I can't break everything down because I forgot to take notes and I'm just too lazy to drag everything out. However, here's some of what went into it:

Base is OPI Midnight in Moscow and Nicole by OPI It's All About the Glam on my ring finger.
I used a Kiss Nail Tattoo on my ring finger. I will be reviewing these shortly but they are a nice little addition to the nail art world and in designs I can get behind.

I did the bronze stamping with Orly Flagstone Rush. I used one of the OMG nails plates that I picked up in Vegas. The scorpion is from one of my GOCOL plates and the moon is from a Claire's plate. I used Kleancolor Metallic Yellow for the scorpion and I do not recall which of my many silvers I used for the moon.

It was an okay manicure but I could have done better. I did decide to brave the snow that was on the ground then and try to take my photos outside. I won't do that again because cold and I hate cold.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top