Spring Sprung

Good day!

Today I have some spring nail art. I know yesterday was the first day of Spring but yeah. That's just how it happened.

Groovy baby

So I was inspired by my special drink cup. I bought said cup at target right before the holidays because I like the idea of drinking booze out of a goofy cup with a swirly straw. Anyway the cup has flowers, a bird, tree and peace sign on it and says "Peace & Love" on it. I've posted pics of the cup on FB so you've seen it if you're a friend. The cup itself is not important though. It was just the muse.



Here's how it breaks down:

All stamps are from an Essence Stampy Plate and a Salon Express plate
The base is Pure Ice Platinum Base Coat and the stamps and dots are pretty much the entire Color Club Poptastic collection.
The ring finger is three coats of Orly Peaceful Opposition

It was cheery manicure and was so nice to wear on a sunny afternoon. It has inspired some ideas of what I might do when I leave for Cancun in May...


I bought almost everything used in this look except the white polish. That was provided for PR consideration two years ago.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top