Throw back Thursday??

Good afternoon!

I was feeling a little restless the other day and not sure what I wanted to do for my nails. So I decided to reach way, way back and shop the stash for something I hadn't worn in awhile. Or a really long, long time.
I found the perfect subject and it's the one that started my love affair with Orly.

Orly Mint Mojito


I loved me the 2009 Tiki Time Collection but Mint Mojito was the stand out for me. I loved the color and the super quick dry time and yeah, it lit the fire of love for me and Orly.
But I forgot that it applied sheer and not always so great. Was I disappointed? A snotch but not enough to change the love I have for it.



It was fun to put this on again and reminisce. It also sparked some nail art ideas so I'm sure it won't be hiding away any time soon.

I bought this in 2009 at Sally Beauty.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top