Friday check in

Good afternoon!

Today I thought I would just do a quick update of what's happening at Chez Lambchop. I've hardly had time for my nails because I've embarked on an actual fitness routine. I tried on all of my bikinis and yeah there needs some work to be done. I'm just trying to firm up some muscle tone and shave some inches. I don't really care if my tummy is flat because well, Matt likes it. And if the hubs thinks you're hot, you're hot!

Here's what I've been watching, reading and listening to.

TV: Oh my I watch too much. I'm still devoted to the Real Housewives and these bishes are not giving me a break. I watch them all except NJ because I just can't anymore with them. To redeem myself, I've been all over Scandal, Vikings, Hannibal and the Following. Good times.

Books: Now that I have a tablet, I'm reading more. My library offers ebooks so I've been greedily tearing through them. Granted, my town doesn't have the selection of say, Seattle but they do a damn good job and keep adding titles all the time. Right now I am reading Dearie, a biography of Julia Child. I prefer nonfiction so  I've read a lot of memoirs lately. The recent celebrity memoir list is as follows: Slash, Steven Adler, Allison Arngrim (Nellie Oleson from Little House) and Marcus Samuelsson. I also read a lot about music so I have read a history of the Runaways, a history of L.A. punk and am looking forward to a book on the Black Panthers and how they influenced music. I'm random for sure. Between that, I read a lot of books on politics.

Music: Not a while lot that is new for me. Still enjoying Skeleton witch and looking forward to the newest from Delain. I will probably be going to see Delain in concert in September though. Given how much I hate the fall, that's something to look forward to!

And that's the gist of it. What have you been doing? Suggest some books for me!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top