Hubby's Nail Art Challenge - Stripes

Good morning.

Today I have another nail art challenge from Matt. he really loves striped nail art so he chose this mani HERE for me to be inspired by.

Stripey!




I had no time to photograph these after I did them as we had many family gatherings over the Easter weekend. We celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday and them my parents' 45th wedding anniversary on Easter Sunday. Sadly, you get to see tip wear and a chip. Boo.

Here's what I used:

Base is Pure Ice Platinum base coat
Claire's color changing polish in excited/bored
Gap Poppy
Destined no name neon coral
Striping tape

I decided to vary the width, placement and colors of stripes. I was more inspired by a new top I bought. It's ivory chiffon with a wide coral band in the center and I love it. It was a very bright and cheery manicure and when it was fresh it looked quite smashing.


That challenge is toast! Ready for the next.



Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top