Neon Mosaic

Good afternoon.

Matt frequently loves to challenge me with new nail art designs and it's one of the reasons why I'm so grateful I married this man. He frequently checks out Reddit Lacqueristas and loves to find things for me to try.
He sent me this photo HERE and didn't want me to create it exactly, he wanted my interpretation.

So this is what I did:




I really liked how it turned it out and for some reason it made me think of mosaic. Which is completely inaccurate but that was what I thought. I'm sorely disappointed for the smearing I got once I applied top coat and this was after letting the black lines dry for an hour. It happened so what ya gonna do?


Here's what I used:

Base is $OPI White Hot, three coats
Black lines are an Art Club Striper
My neon colors are Sinful Colors Fashion neon, Irish Green, Juicy peach and Dream On with the exception of the ring finger. That's Claire's Sunshine.



It was a fun look and really easy to do. I'm so glad Matt suggested it!



Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top