All Wined Up

Good morning.

Today I have another something from my little haul from my last visit to Kmart.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Wined Up



I loved this color from the start but I always saw it at the wrong time. I'd pass it up because I wasn't wanting a deep and dark color but I always said I'd come back for it. Then I go to Kmart and find it on clearance. I know what that means, so I snatched it right up.


It's great to cover in two coats which I actually did. Crazy, I know and it was hard not to apply a third coat. But that's been the beauty of this line aside from the fast dry. They typically are good to go in two coats.


You know what's also great about the Insta-Dri line? Most stamp beautifully and this was no exception. Sadly, I did not photograph the nail art I did with it but trust me, it worked great. If you happen upon this lovely little thing, I highly suggest snatching it up!

I bought this at Kmart on clearance for $2.50.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top