East Austin

Good afternoon.

So it was rough to come back to normal life after vacation. Oh, how I long to be ridiculously wealthy so I can just roam around avoiding cold weather. But since I'm not, it's time to get back to the grind. Le sigh...

Today I have Color Club east Austin for your viewing pleasure.





I got this in a snazy little mini pack and I was in love as soon as I saw it. I was underwhelmed with swatches I saw online but I swooned when it was in my little mitts.

Three coats over base coat

This applied so much better than anticipated as I have had some terrible experiences with colors like this and in the peach family. It's not a perfect formula but it works. I was opaque in three with a teensy bit of streakiness and whatnot.


I love that this isn't quite neon but pretty damn close and yet still so wearable. It was something underrepresented in the stash but now I need the full size!

I bought this at Ross as part of a mini 4 pack for $3.99.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top