Because Purple

Good day!

Here is another long unswatched from forever ago. I showed you my other Dior polish and I was completely enamored. This did not disappoint either.

Dior Pourpre Revolution



Porpre (Purple) Revolution is one of those that are so dark it could almost be black. But it is such a delight. It only takes two coats for complete coverage and dries quickly. You can tell its purple but it is so dark that it requires another look. 



It really is a wonderful vampy polish that makes a great base for stamping or layering. I love the Dior brushes as they are similar to the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri brushes. I do love a good wide paddle brush for these curvy little nails.

My husband bought me this for not Xmas in January. Since we have a joint account, I kinda did buy this. So there.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top