Big City Nights

Good day!

Today I have a recent find from Claire's. I will always be a sucker for a good black polish and more so when there is holo glitter.

Bright Lights, Big City


Bright Lights, Big City is fabulous. The formula is a bit thick and three coats is best for opacity but the holo glitter makes everything alright. Dry time is pretty good and  it does dry a little gritty but top coat worked that all out.


Look at how much holo glitter is packed into it! LOOK AT IT. YES. I even took a blurry photo just because it was pretty with the whole rainbow that was shooting from my nails.


Yummy holo, yo.

I got this at Claire's for $4.50. I was a bit letdown by what else they ahd to offer so i did not take advantage of the usual BOGO 1/2 off. Such is life.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top