Hubby's Nail Art Challenge - French-y Daisies

Good morning.

So this nail art challenge kinda bored me. I'm not so into French manicures, funky or not. I do them every so often but it's not a go to. However, Matt sent me this link and I had to pick up the gauntlet.
So here is my take on a French with little flowers:


The original is pretty cute and that woman has very pretty nails, no? Mine's...ok.


Here's how it breaks down:

Base is Essence Better Than Gel Nails Base Coat in Soft Rose. (And is also discontinued. Sad.)
Tips are Orly Skinny Dip a neon blue with shimmer that I adore
My "daisies" are dots of Art Club Striper in white and yellow.

I was a little disappointed with some of the stringy parts of the white but overall it cam out nice.



And there we have another challenge handled!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top