It's a TRAP-eze!

Good day.

It took me awhile but  I managed to cross a lemming from my list and then it took EVEN longer to get the goddamn thing swatched. But I have done so!






I know it's lame to use an Admiral Ackbar meme but I do what I want. So there.


It's a Trap-eze was a long time lemming particularly since I wasn't all that enamored of the Cirque Du Soleil: Worlds Away collection. But I cannot say no to a milky glitter. I actually bought this last fall when I hauled the entire Kleancolor Metallic collection bit I only just got to wear it now. What can I say? Shit's been rough, yo. I been busy paying my bills. 


I'm so glad I was able to snag it as it never showed up at my local Sally. Oddly enough, it makes me think of Fruity Pebbles in milk. Weirder yet that I no longer eat cereal and hate milk so it must have been a childhood flashback. I used three coats here because that's just what I do. Two would probably be fine and the dry time was really good considering I did not have high expectations. I love it so very much.

I got this at BeautyJoint.com way back in what, September, October?  It was the only place I could find it and yay!


Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top