Olé Lady Olé

Good afternoon!

I have another purchase from Mexico. I have featured Lady Olé before after the last time I went to Mexico. You can check that out HERE. Anyway, let's move on to my newest member from the Lady Olé line.

Lady Olé Lillian


Lillian is a metallic navy loaded with lots of fine silver-ish glitter. It's gorgeous and sadly, looks really purple in my photos. Rest assured it's navy.

Three coats, no top coat


The formula is a tad thick and you most certainly need three coats for best opacity. Aside from that, it dried quickly and I was good to go in no time. I do need to state very clearly that this is not 3, 4 or even 5 free. This is full on toluene, formaldehyde and DBP packed. Then again, every single polish I have ever purchased in Mexico is not 3 free. With the exception of the Del Sol polishes I got ages ago in Cancun that is.
I don't have formaldehyde sensitivities or any other sensitivities so it's not a big deal for me. And I usually reach for my 3/4/5 free polishes before my "scary" monsters. 

I got this at Walmart in Cancun. I can't remember the exact price but I'm pretty sure it was 45 pesos. Plenty of money left over for beer and tequila!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top