Suuper...Man...

Good day!

I wanted to give you a break from my Mexican haul to share an Essence polish. Dear Bob, I love Essence. So cheap, so awesome, you can't go wrong. I am ridiculously devoted to their eyeliner pen. Essence is a very good thing.


Essence Super, man!


Super, Man! is a fab silver foil loaded with holo glitter. It reminds me a lot of Orly Dazzle plus delicious holo glitter. This is really thick but applies really nicely and dries surprisingly fast. It was a snotch gritty but nothing top coat couldn't smooth out. It does give one the shimmer herpes though.



My photos do not do this justice at all. I assure it is really loaded with holo glitter. If you can track this down, I highly recommend it!

I got this at the Fred Meyer by my house. I honestly do not recall the price but I know it was under 5 bucks and that's all that really matters.


Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top