Going in circles

Good morning!

As usual, I'm super busy but never too busy for nail art!



The weekend before last, I spent the night with my sister and we had a little nail party. I did a fun pedi on her and she gifted me a $OPI crackle she had picked up at Big Lots. She didn't know it was a crackle and would've kept it but as she said, "I was doing something wrong." So I took it off her hands because I'm just sad for nail polish orphans.

I ended up using it over Color Club Silver Lake only because I did not have time to do anything else or apply three coats of Silver Lake. So I got this:


When I got home, I used Pueen plate #37 and did this:

 
I used MoYou black stamping polish which worked really well but did get a little smudged upon application of Out The Door. Le sigh...



I loved this look and I know this design will bee seeing a heavy rotation.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top