Cheeky Sugar Skulls

Good morning!

I recently purchased the Cheeky Viva Mexico Jumbo Plate. Of course I would since I've visited Mexico so many times and just love it so. This was a must have. This plate has awesome sugar skull designs on it so I had to do a colorful design.




How it breaks down:
Base is Pure Ice Platinum Base Coat
All the dots are the original Color Club Poptastic collection
MoYou black stamping polish


This plate has fantastic full designs and includes a sugar skull one. (You can view the plate images here.) I used the full sugar skull design for my thumb and I think it turned out great:


I adore my new Jumbo plate and look forward to doing more!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top