Sparkly and Pretty

Oh hai!

Today I have sparkly and pretty because sparkly and pretty.



Essie On A Silver Platter

On a Silver Platter is just lovely. My local stores never had it when it was released way back in holiday 2013 but they did have a fuckton of Belugaria. (Full disclosure: I own Belugaria and I actually like it,) So, I never got around to seeing it and taking it home with me until recently.

Above is three coats. I love the shiny, sparkly, holo but I think the golden shimmer is pretty kickass. This wants to be gold but it flashes some green and purple. I've been wearing it a lot lately and that's saying something as Essie isn't one I gravitate to that often.


Well played, Essie, well played.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top