Supernova

Hey, hey!

So my hubs surprised me four bottles of ILNP multichrome flakies not too long ago and I am completely enamored with them. Now that there's more sun coming, I can actually have some nice photos but that didn't stop me from at least having one photo of how I layered with them.


ILNP Supernova layered over Sinful Colors Savage

Savage is a matte, it's rad EXCEPT that it stains. The good news is that it's easy to remove said stains unlike another nameless Sinful from years ago. I sponged two thick coats of Supernova over this because I like the scale effect and it's easy. 

The multichrome flakies aren't just gorgeous, they apply beautifully and most importantly clean up exceptionally well. Some glitters just don't and you find random specks wedged in your cuticle area or nestled in between your fingers. Not so with these!

There will be more of these beauties joining the family. Believe it.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top